Tuesday 22 March 2016

A little something about what i do

I am a Business Management graduate who was positively decided on having a successful career in management so I started off with work placements in Human Resources. Working on recruitment and selection within a local college I was offered the opportunity to start as an assistant lecturer for business classes. I reluctantly accepted the offer but my family thought it would have been a golden opportunity not to be missed, so I decided to give it a try. A couple of teaching training sessions here, a couple of HR training there, thousands of lectures later and here I am working at a job that gives me the opportunity to pursue one of my main philosophies of life .. giving back something to our society.
Image source: http://www.isanctuary.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment