Tuesday 22 March 2016

A little inspiration

Yesterday I received my first Rachel Khoo cook book out of the three bought online a week or two ago.. was ecstatic about it .. I discovered her first BBC TV show called My Little Paris Kitchen and was delighted about the mini series. Paris is a favourite destination.. I love their beautiful art, decadent food and a nonchalant way of living .. It has been enticing for me since my first visit way back when I was a teen.



So starting my Easter holidays all set on finding some time to unwind I decided to spend a relaxed evening testing out one of her recipes. Started with something simple and ingredients I had at hand in my kitchen cupboards .. as such tried out one of her inspirations form Maison Naegel a bakery in Strasbourg which make béchamel, ham and mushroom tourte. I made an easy béchamel sauce to fix up a my own version of the tourte and made chicken and vegetable pastry puffs that turned out to be a quick and scrumptious Monday treat.


An instant hit and more French recipes to try out from her "My Little French Kitchen" book .. A bientot!

No comments:

Post a Comment